[VHFcontesting] K1TEO 432 Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1TEO 432 Sprint
From: wa2teo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:29:45 -0400
Total for the sprint was 72 qso's in 27 grids. With the warm wx - first 80+ deg
day of the year - had hoped for some enhancement but condx seemed below avg for
most of the time I was on based on the beacons. Lot's of weak signals worked
though sigs did seem to get a bit better in during the last hour I was on. I
didn't crank the tower up with the threat of thunder storms and high winds so
that likely didn't help, hi! Best Dx to the west was EN91 and EN92. To the
Northeast FN54 and to the south was pleasantly surprised to hear Mark, K1MAP in
FM14 with good sigs. Tnx for the Q's and to the sponsors for a fun evening on
432! 73, Jeff K1TEO