[VHFcontesting] W3SO, FN00, 2m Sprint 2005

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, pvrc@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3SO, FN00, 2m Sprint 2005
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:45:20 -0400
W3SO, FN00, WPA, Spring Sprint Summary:
111 QSOs, 36 Grids
  3996 claimed score

SOAPBOX:    Despite the NCAA Basketball Playoffs in prime time during the 2m
SOAPBOX:    Sprint, there seemed to more participation that usual. Activity
didn't
SOAPBOX:    drop off during the telecast as far as W3SO could determine,
despite
SOAPBOX:     North Carolina's team playing.
SOAPBOX:     W3SO usually works 60 to 70 QSOs in this Sprint, this year we had
SOAPBOX:     111 QSOs. The best DX was to Chicago eastern suburbs in EN61.
SOAPBOX:     The only rover we worked (or heard) was K1DS.
ARRL-SECTION:  WPA
GRID: FN00
CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP HIGH

For the team,