[VHFcontesting] FW: CQWW VHF Score - W4SHG/R

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FW: CQWW VHF Score - W4SHG/R
From: "Mike Perryman K5JMP" <jmperrym@cmdconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:00:47 -0400
A tye-dye'd loop..  cool!
mike

-----Original Message-----
From: vhfcontesting-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:vhfcontesting-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Steve Gilmore
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 4:46 PM
To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF Score - W4SHG/R

>snip...

No activity Saturday fighting uncooperative antennas. Some of which are now
a little charred as who knew a capacitive tuned tri-loop 6 Meter Halo and a
TE Systems 6 Meter 375 watt hummer don't mix, well not very long anyway. I
wondered why all this gue was falling on my arms and it was hot too. Then I
looked up and saw it dripping from the antenna. :) Haaa no big deal I don't
care for loops anyway. I'll have to get Mike (K5JMP) a new one, oops. Thanks
Mike it's coming back a different color.