Re: [VHFcontesting] Leveling the playing field (rover part II)

To: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>,VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Leveling the playing field (rover part II)
From: "Eric Smith" <kb7dqh@donobi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:00:36 -0700
Section multipliers??? The section is part of the exchange,
but does not a multiplier make in Field Day...  Not only
that, there is a "C" class, mobile stations... which, if
they happen to end up in a different section, cannot be
worked again for credit unless done on a different mode
from any contacts made in the previous section.  Found that
one out the hard way one year.
Eric
KB7DQH