[VHFcontesting] KC9BQA on 222/432/903/1296 from EN63ao for contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KC9BQA on 222/432/903/1296 from EN63ao for contest
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:59:25 -0500
KC9BQA in EN63ao will be playing hard in the contest.

The usual stacked beams up high on 222 and 432 will be
available and looking in all directions.

What's new for this contest is 903 and 1296.  Here I have
stacked loop yagis up high, with 1 1/4" hardline.  With W9GA's
patient help, the 903 and 1296 rigs were pronounced
ready-to-go Wed nite.  I still haven't made any actual Q's, but
I am hearing the K3SIW beacons, so I'm hoping things are FB.

If you would like to test your equipment prior to the contest, I'm
all for it.  Especially on 903 and 1296.  Email direct for a sked,
either to test or for during the contest.

73 and wish me luck.  This whole transverter business is a real
leap into the deep end of the pool for a putz like me.  :)  Hopefully
in a contest or two, it'll seem routine and *reliable*.

Todd  KC9BQA  EN63ao