[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO EN29 trip update

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO EN29 trip update
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone, my August trip got delayed because I had to wait for a friend to
have a day off work to I could visit with him on my way to EN29. He has this
Friday off, so Ill leave from his house Saturday morning. I should be on the
air sometime Sunday, weather permiting. I will be on 50, 144, and 432. I
figured out a way to raise my antennas so they will ALL be up, and where they
should be!!!

Look for me on the bands until about August 30th or so. I need to be back home
by that weekend.

Steve, KC8QVO