Re: [VHFcontesting] rovers, etc

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] rovers, etc
From: STeve Andre' <andres@msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:33:23 -0400
I rather agree with Kevin.  To "horde" information on how to do things
isn't in the spirit of amateur radio.  It's one thing during a contest to
try and get as many points as possible, but to try and hide that
knowledge from others is sad.

Me, I'm still pretty much a beginner here, and would like to hear things
from people.  In my profession, computers, the culture is to freely hand
out information.  I hope that is always the case with hams.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82