Re: [VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive.

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive.
From: Ray J <ray@w9ray.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:37:52 -0500
is that all u can dig up.. i thought he said

At LEAST have
something better than the 'blurry photograph of bigfoot' type of
evidence that seems to exist so far...

their website says they did something like this in the 1970s....

"They introduced the idea of microwave portable stations, and sent those
microwave stations to many nearby sections" ....

http://www.mgef.org/history.htm

w9ray