Re: [VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive.

To: "Radiosporting Fan" <radiosporting@yahoo.com>,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive.
From: "frank bechdoldt" <k3uhf@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:51:42 -0700
Well it would be great if the arrl di something more difinitive.
Then I might form a team, but my interpitation is that its wrong.
Perhaps I vilify them (and not the club station) I pretty sure they are not
evil people,
just over competitive filling thier shack with every award.

I kept my mouth shut on this issue for about a year. (ok maybe 6 months)
I was told by some I thought had some knowlege of the issue that it was
going to be fixed.
Well it never happened in June.
I lost my motivation to build a station again like some of you who can
still stomach this can see on qrz under my call.

I started roving because of CCand Rs.
The Arrl aint hitting that too hard anymore either.
They keep fighting BPL which is for the most part dead before it came out.
My 2.4 dish will now be dedicated to the internet connection until the Arrl
can fix this one.
Anyone need a transverter?

K3uhf