Re: [VHFcontesting] September Rovers

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September Rovers
From: Dan K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:38:24 -0500
Matt Patterson wrote:

>Is anyone else thinking about not going out this time because of rising gas
>prices?                 clip...
>

>73 Matt
>W5LL

Hi Matt & All,
I have given a lot of thought to just this subject today.  Price here is
currently $3.199/gal and predicted to hit $4 by the weekend.

I've decided to park the truck for now.  I'm considering either a
portable expedition, or maybe just something from my makeshift home
station.  It will likely depend on how much time I can get, and how much
equipment I can get repaired in time :-)   My 432 transverter is still
down, so I will likely be AB&C only.

73
Dan

--