[VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover Plans

To: "VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover Plans
From: "Jim Erickson" <k3lfo@mddsg.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:57:10 -0400
The K3LFO/R team of Jim K3LFO and Dave W3DIO will be active on 50, 144, 222,
432, 903, and 1296 Mhz all weekend for the September contest.

Our Hang out frequency will be 144.243Mhz with 400w and a 12Dbi beam.  When off
on other bands we will try to monitor here with the secondary rig on a square
loop.  PLEASE LOOK FOR US!

Our route is not firmed up as yet but We'll be glad to provide more accurate
updates while on the road.

SATURDAY:   Roughly, we will start the contest  in Eastern Maryland at Queen
Ann in FM28.  Then we'll head north to Hope, MD in FM29.  From there we head
West towards the Bay Bridge with a very short stop at Kent Island in both FM18
and FM19.  We will continue west and then north to FN10 on Bear Mountain, PA.
At that point we loop through FN00 with a quick stop on the side of the road
and if it's not too late down into FM09 at Sideling Hill.

Sleep for a few hours.

SUNDAY:   If we need to we'll start in FM09 at Sideling Hill and then head
South to Skyline Drive in FM08.  We will take a side trip down to Devils Knob
in FM07, over to FM17 for a short stay, and back up to Skyline Drive to finish
up the contest.

Good luck to everyone.  Remember to turn your beams our way often.

73,

Jim K3LFO/R

Dave W3DIO