[VHFcontesting] W4SHG and the September VHF QSO Party 2005

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG and the September VHF QSO Party 2005
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 22:13:58 -0400
Hello All,

Just back from the Gulf Coast as my folks live down there. Have been
demuckifying their home as flood waters got the bottom half of their home
and the garage.

All is well and we cleaned and de-mucked the area and found most of their
personal belongings. They have flood insurance and a FEMA registration
number so I came home to Virginia after the cleanup of a week or so.

Got the gear running today and should be good from 6 to 2.304G and fair to
crappy on 3.456G and 5.7G from the abyss in FM18GK.

Hope to work many of you.

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG

I will be roving for the 144 Sprint 9/16/2005 schedule will be posted next
week.