[VHFcontesting] 10 GHz Contest Plans and Help Please

To: VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 10 GHz Contest Plans and Help Please
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
Help please...

I'm attempting to put together a list of uWave beacons
in W1,2,3,8,9,VE3.  Real ones that are actually
on-the-air.  So far, I've gotten info about: K1JCL,
WA1VVH and K2YAZ.  Are there any others actually
on-the-air in these areas?  Please let me know Grid-6,
Callsign and power...I'll add them to my list and
publish what I have for everyone's benefit.

Contest Plans...
I'm hoping to use the list to help identify band
conditions from my remote operating position at Skylon
Tower, Ontario (I'm a grid away from VUCC in a single
contest [my own!]).  Grid is FN03lc and at 500' AAT!
:)

I'll have 2m SSB liaison but no cell phone.  The ARRL
rules are clear on this: " 3.10.The use of non-Amateur
Radio means of communication (for example, Internet or
telephone) to solicit a contact (or contacts) during
the contest period is not permitted."  I'll be using
RF to find you, please do the same in attempting to
find me. :)

Here's hoping for another weekend of good activity and
propagation conditions.

Regards,
Ev, W2EV