Re: [VHFcontesting] 2M5WL issues - Advice ?

To: "VHFcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2M5WL issues - Advice ?
From: t3 <T3@semarg.ath.cx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:47:42 -0400

Is that a new antenna?

the M2 antenna's are setup differently then any other...
the elements are not in line from largest to shortest like other brand
antenna's
make sure the antenna is made "by the book" better yet take it all apart
and follow the
directions step-by step, i had the same problem, when the elements are
not installed correctly.

Tony
NN1D