[VHFcontesting] FS: 6 meter all mode

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 6 meter all mode
From: "John Geiger (NE0P)" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:28:47 -0600
I have for sale a Yaesu FT690RII 6 meter all mode transceiver.  Does SSB/CW/FM
at 10 watts output, using the supplied clip on amplifier.  You can also replace
the amp with a clip on battery case (not included) and go portable.  The rig is
in good shape, with a couple of marks on the top of the case from the mobile
bracket.  Works fine and comes with the mobile bracket, microphone, power cord,
and manual.  Great way to get started on 6 meters, or to get 6 meters in the
mobile.  I am only selling because I have just picked up an Icom 706 for mobile
work.  I am asking $180 plus shipping.

73s John NE0P