[VHFcontesting] Claimed Score Database for "BCC Meteor ScatterContest"

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Claimed Score Database for "BCC Meteor ScatterContest"
From: "Steffen Regis" <dm2sr@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:14:21 +0100
Good evening everybody in the list,

For the BCC Meteor Scatter contest this year I created a database (running
on MySQL) where it is possible to send in your own claimed score.

The address is: http://www.qslnet.de/dm2sr/vhfcontest/

Of course the entries are not going to be checked by me or anyone else,
because I'm not member of the BCC contest manager team.

This php-based script is "just for fun" and to see how good you were in the
contest, just after it's end.
And please, if you find any kind of error in this script, just tell me:
dm2sr@gmx.de . Thanks

Many thanks in advance,
Steffen Regis, DM2SR