[VHFcontesting] SE Rover Sites Wanted for January Contest

To: microwave@lists.valinet.com, fourlanders@contesting.com,rover@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SE Rover Sites Wanted for January Contest
From: "Mark Herson, N2MH" <n2mh@n2mh.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 02:19:00 -0000 (GMT)
Hello Everyone,

Karen and I are going to our Oak Island, NC (FM03ww) QTH next week. When
we are down there (home QTH is NNJ) we would like to rove along the
Atlantic coast for the VHF contest. We know about several of W3IY's sites
in the Outer Banks area and have scoped out a couple in the Cape Fear area
(FM13). K1MAP has also suggested a couple of sites. However, we are open
for suggestions for other locations.

We would like to open the contest somewhere north of Oak Island (Outer
Banks? Tidewater area? Bay Bridge-Tunnel?) and work our way back there at
the end of Saturday. Sunday morning, we will start at Oak Island and work
our way south and return back there after the end of the contest.

If anyone would like to suggest an operating site, please send it to our
email address along with enough information to figure out exactly where it
is located. A latitude/longitude pair is ideal but a good word description
can be made to work.

Thanks and 73,
Mark, N2MH and Karen
The Lighthouse Rover II