[VHFcontesting] KB0HH em06

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KB0HH em06
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:55:17 +0000
I am planning to multi-op with KB0HH and friends for the contest.

Grid is EM06  Oklahoma

QRV 50, 144, 222, 432, 903 and 1296 MHz with power and good antennas.

I may do some limited roving on my own from EM08 and EM07 to activate these
grids solely for others on 50 and 144 MHz, per rule 7.3:

7.3. Multi-operator stations may not include QSOs with their own operators
except on frequencies higher than 2.3 GHz.

There have been good Es openings on 6M almost every evening since Jan. 15,
so a reasonable chance of Es in the contest.

GL all. - N0JK