[VHFcontesting] Cushcraft dualband yagi comments wanted

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Cushcraft dualband yagi comments wanted
From: "John Geiger (NE0P)" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:24:31 -0600
Does anyone on the list have experience using the Cushcraft A27010-S dualband
yagi?  This is the 5 elements on each band version.  I currently have the
Cushcraft 10 element 2 meter yagi up, but nothing for 70cm.  I am limited on
mast space and coax runs at this time, and would like the extra band for
contesting, tropo, and satellites.  Also, would a notice a large difference on
2 meters going from 10 elements to 5 elements?  I used a Cushcraft 4 element
boomer once while roving and was pretty impressed with its performance.

73s John NE0P