Re: [VHFcontesting] Pointing towards the weak ones

To: "k9tms@mindspring.com" <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Pointing towards the weak ones
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:32:24 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Tom,

Were you in on the K9NS station operation?  I've probably worked you
before. One of these days I'm going to visit K9NS.

I have the feeling some people are using multiple antennas or halos when
they do finally hear me and ask for my grid square so they can move the
main beam. W9ICE used to do this too. They had one of the loudest signals
on the band here.  I haven't heard them in the last few contests, though.

73, Zack W9SZ