[VHFcontesting] WA2IID/R June Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WA2IID/R June Plans
From: "John Isenberg" <ihi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:27:23 -0400
Tom and I plan to rove once again this June.  Our tentative plan is to start at
Hogback Mt. (FN32ou) for the first couple hours, then go up to Mt. Equinox
(FN33kd) until about sundown or so (We get invited to leave when they close the
toll road sometime after sundown).  On Sunday, we plan to start at FN23xb
abound 8:15 for about 2 hours or so, then down to FN22xx for another hour or
so. After lunch we will drive down to Sams Point (FN21tq) probably arriving
around 1600.  We will stay there for a few hours and then go to Pleasant Ridge
near home (FN31ep) for the last couple hours of the contest.

We will be on all bands up to 10368.  We don't monitor any specific frequency,
but if you want us to give a listen for you, send me a note giving location,
frequency and time and we will try.

Good luck to all

Jack
WA2IID/r