[VHFcontesting] EN20 for ARRL VHF QSO Party

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EN20 for ARRL VHF QSO Party
From: Sean Kutzko <kx9x@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:13:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks-

Just a reminder that NM9H and I will be active from
EN20 this weekend. We'll be using our club call KS9Z,
for the Midwest Grid Chaser's Association.

We'll be on 50, 144, 220 and 432 MHZ with 100w and
moderate beam antennas. SSB/CW only, no WSJT.

We're in the process of getting the Midwesat Grid
Chasers Association website up and running. It's not
up yet, but we hope to have it up by this weekend.
keep checking www.ks9z.com.

Hope to work lots of you!

73,

Sean KX9X

Sean Kutzko, Amateur Radio KX9X
Gillespie, IL       Grid EM59cd
   http://www.seankutzko.com

"The blues ain't nothin' but a good woman on your mind."
-Blind Lemon Jefferson, 1927