[VHFcontesting] VP9/N0JK cancelled

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VP9/N0JK cancelled
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:00:53 +0000
Due to critical staffing needs at one of the hospitals I work at - I will
not be able to go to Bermuda for the June VHF QSO Party. I will be working
instead Saturday June 10 at Salina, KS.

After getting off work Saturday, if 6M is open, I may drive over to EM08
(about 30 minutes west of Salina) and activate this rare grid for the
contest. This will be a single op portable (QRP) entry.

73 and good luck to all in the 2006 June VHF QSO Party

- Jon N0JK