[VHFcontesting] W4SHG will be on from the FM18hk abyss for the 2006June

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG will be on from the FM18hk abyss for the 2006June VHF QSO Party
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:52:18 -0400
Good Day to all

Again another great weekend of fun coming up this weekend 6/10/2006 for the
June VHF QSO Party.

I will on the attempting to get RF out of this abyss here in FM18HK on all
bands from 6M to 5ghz.

The 3 and 5 ghz have been reworked adding preamps and removing bad succoform
jumpers (junk)
Should be better probably only a -50db from the hole instead of -80db :>)

I have 10 watts and a 2 foor off center fed dish on 10ghz in the
drawer/closet but DO NOT believe I will find the time to get it operational
for this test.

Look forward to hearing and working as many as possible.

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG