[VHFcontesting] ARRL Programs and Services Committee

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Programs and Services Committee
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:33:40 -0500
Someone asked so I searched...

From the document/web page (and apologies that this URL gets a line break so
it may not be "clickable") http://www.arrl.org/announce/reports-2006/january/18-Programs%20and%20Services%20Committee.doc found by doing a search for "Programs and Services Committee" on the ARRL Web site.

These are the names at the bottom of the report (January 2006):

Director Jay Bellows, KØQB, Chair
Director Dennis Bodson W4PWF
Director Dick Norton, N6AA
Director Bob Vallio, W6RGG
Director Jim Weaver, K8JE
Vice President Rod Stafford, W6ROD
Ad Hoc Vice Director Ned Stearns, AA7A as CAC Liaison
Wayne Mills, N7NG, Manager, Membership Services Department
Dave Patton, NN1N, Manager, Field and Educational Services

I ALSO see "mention" of the VUAC in item #6 under Membership Services..."Monitoring the population, start-up and initial assignments of the VUAC."

Hmmm..."Membership" and "Service"...I **CERTAINLY** feel, that, as a MEMBER, I would have been better SERVED, if there had been some sort of announcement (from ARRL "staff" as opposed to from a VOLUNTEER in an advisory capacity...not to diminish my, possibly "our", appreciation for Jim W. having taken the time to do this!)

73, JK