Re: [VHFcontesting] contest logging software: current fave?

To: wa4kxy@bellsouth.net, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] contest logging software: current fave?
From: Warren Walsh <n2nk@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:53:09 -0400
It takes far less time to log a dupe then it does to explain to them
that they are a dupe.  We have a standing rule at all the M/M
operations I've been part of... Log ALL Dupes!  It HURTS nothing, and
might prevent a penalty if that dupe DOES NOT have YOU in their log!

73
Warren - K2BM
Member of The N2NK Normanoch VHF contest club