Re: [VHFcontesting] contest logging software: current fave?

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] contest logging software: current fave?
From: Bruce Herrick <bdh@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 00:24:18 -0600
I use RoverLog.  The first couple of times I used it after the contest
to enter a paper log, and it was a bit cumbersome for that task.  This
June I downloaded the newest version a few hours before the start of the
contest and used it live.  While there were a couple of hiccups, no
doubt due to my not reading the manual, it worked flawlessly.  In the
past it has not properly generated the header for the Cabrillo log and
the robot has spit it out, but it's easy to fix.  I will file the logs
this week and report back as to how it worked.  The author reads this
list and is very responsive to issues.

Someday someone with too much time on their hands should try them all
and report to the list, perhaps with a features matrix.

73,

Bruce WW1M