[VHFcontesting] WD4OAR to be active again in ARRL Sept VHF QSOParty from

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WD4OAR to be active again in ARRL Sept VHF QSOParty from EM75 Waucheesi Mtn in SE TN
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
It's getting that time of year again and I wanted everyone on the list to that
we (Ocoee Amateur Radio Society) will be active again this year from Waucheesi
Mtn (3,692 ft ele) in Southeastern Tennessee.  We should be active on 6, 2,
222, 432, and 1.2 gig.  We invite anyone that wants to participate with us to
come on out an join us for the contest and camp-out.  You do not have to be a
member of the club to come out and join us, so if you are in the area come on
by or make plans to attend.  If anyone would like to get some directions, you
can email me and I will fix you up.  Also, if you would like to set up some
schedules with us, I will begin taking them now for the late night hours of
Saturday night.  If you don't come join us, then please give us a few contacts.
 Good luck and I hope to see or hear from all of you....Rusty NE4ME