[VHFcontesting] 2006 Microwave Update notice 3

To: "vhfcontesting-contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2006 Microwave Update notice 3
From: k8tqk <k8tqk@horizonview.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:32:32 -0400

*Come to the Microwave Update Conference: October 19-22 in Dayton.*

Comments from Gerd, WB8IFM@AMSAT.org:  Although this Conference was started
to bring the "old hands" up to speed, we are trying hard to attract newcomers
as well. There are a few "Tutorials" and I am asking each Presenter to
spend the first 10 minutes or so explaining the basics.
The proceedings everyone receives as part of the admission have all the
presentations in them and a handful more! There you can also read the
biographies of our Presenters.

The place is the Holiday Inn North in Dayton and you can find more detailed
information on our web site at:
www.MicrowaveUpdate.org
<
http://www.microwaveupdate.org/>

Registration Deadline!!!  The first deadline for registration is fast
approaching, September 1, 2006.  Please download your registration form
from the MUD
web site listed above.  Don't forget your banquet ticket!

See you at MUD 2006!

73 Bob K8TQK
em89je Bainbridge, Ohio 45612
qrv 50m-10gigs...