[VHFcontesting] Joel W5ZN ARRL President to speak at banquet!Microwave U

To: "wwmicrowave-lists.valinet.com" <microwave@echo.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Joel W5ZN ARRL President to speak at banquet!Microwave Update 2006
From: k8tqk <k8tqk@horizonview.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:23:15 -0400

            " MICROWAVE UPDATE 2006"
WHERE! This years conference will be held in Dayton, Ohio.
When!  October 19-22 2006.
Presentations are on Friday and Saturday (October 20 & 21) with a flea
market held Friday night.   The banquet and donated prize give-away is on
Saturday night.  We have a ladies program as well!

For registration info and a more detailed plan go to
www.microwaveupdate.org .  This is an excellent opportunity to learn about
activity on the microwave bands, from approximately 300 MHZ to light!

The cost of registration is $45 after September30, and $50 at the door,
with the banquet cost at $30 per person.  The registration fee includes a
volume of the proceedings.

This years speeker for the banquet is Joel Harrison W5ZN ARRL President.
Joel says"My topic is "Amateur Radio's Technological Boom,
  and Why Hams Refuse to Accept It.  "

"See you in Dayton!"

73 Bob K8TQK
em89je Bainbridge, Ohio 45612