[VHFcontesting] N3NGE in Jaunary Contest

To: vhfcontesting-request@contesting.com,vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE in Jaunary Contest
From: K3EGE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:31:57 EST

Multi-op station N3NGE will operating in the upcoming January VHF contest
from near Morgantown, PA, in grid FN20bd on bands 50 Mhz thru 10 G with high
power and big antennas at least 100 feet up.

We would love to work as many of you as possible. We are also planning  on
operating WSJT on 6 and 2 meters between midnight and 8 AM EST on Sunday
morning.  Schedules are welcome. Please let us know your plans for the  contest
so
we can be looking for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Good luck in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE contest team..