Re: [VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF 2007

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF 2007
From: "Richard Cooper G4WFR" <contesting@harwich.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:10:34 -0000
Hi John,

Thanks for the info.

Interesting point - I was taking it as the closest weekend to last year (not
realizing that July starts mid weekend!) BUT as in normal, it will more than
likely fall at the third full weekend as you say.

Much confusion from viewing the various web sites - some say one date, some
say the other!

I see the ARRL states the 21st July, which is a more reliable source than
some other I have seen.

73

Richard G4WFR