[VHFcontesting] TS2000X 23cm question

To: "VHF TEST REFLTR" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] TS2000X 23cm question
From: "MICHAEL SAPP" <wa3tts@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:52:17 -0400
Hi Folks: Anyone out there know what the front end bandpass curve is like for
the TS2000X on 23CM?  I have +10dbm RF spikes from a local airport approach
radar at 1310 and 1330 MHz as measured with an HP141T with a .1 millisecond/div
scan rate setting from a 1296 loop yagi used with this radio when pointed at
the airport. If the BPF curve is not down 20dbm at 1310/1330 I would appear to
have a serious front-end overload situation.

Mike WA3TTS (W3KWH)