[VHFcontesting] Southeastern VHF Society Conference

To: "'VHF Contesting eMail Remailer'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Southeastern VHF Society Conference
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 00:31:21 -0400
This is just a reminder that the deadline for the conference hotel is coming
up soon (April 6th).  The room rate of $109 will increase substantially
after that date.  If you are even thinking about coming go ahead and make
your room reservations now.  You can always cancel them if you decide you
can not make it.  The hotel reservation info is as follows:

HOTEL INFO for 2007 Conference:
Marriott Atlanta Century Center
2000 Century Boulevard NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Direct telephone#  404-325-0000
Fax # 404-325-4920
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/ATLNE
Group room rate $109
Cut off date for making room reservations: April 6, 2007

This is a super nice hotel and will be a great location for our conference.
As always, it is recommended to call the hotel direct for your reservations.

I have heard that there may be some problem with rooms on Thursday night.
If you can't get the $109 rate for Thursday night let me know and we will
see what we can do.  Further conference info can be found at www.svhfs.org.

73
Jim, W4KXY