[VHFcontesting] Looking for an AM-6154 amp, for Sale or trade for

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for an AM-6154 amp, for Sale or trade for
From: "Michelle Mathas" <ww7f@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:33:54 -0700
Hi everyone, I am new here, so if I make a few flubs please excuse me:)
First , I am pleased my search engine found the site for me, it is a wealth
of info:) I have been searching for an AM-6154 amp for some time, I know I
can buy them from a few places still, I would prefer to get one in trade or
in part , I am a  disabled yl and I am on a fixed income, unfortunately.I
have some stuff for trade, and I can get some money, so if you have one of
these amps, I would sure love to own it, I intend to get very serious about
50 mhz and up:) 73 all, nice to be here:)! Michelle, WW7F
My email is: ww7f@msn.com, Thanks:)!