[VHFcontesting] Heliax Connector Sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Heliax Connector Sale
From: "Mike Clarson" <mclarson@rcc.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:40:46 -0400
Do you always read the messages about the power handling capability of those
N connectors? Worry that a bird landing on you moonbounce array will create
an SWR hit and arc over the N connector? Change to 7/16 DIN connectors and
stop worrying!

SALE:

I have a reasonable quantity of these connectors for Andrew LDF5-50  (7/8")
Heliax that are excess to my needs. These are the higher quality silver
plated ones. Center pin screws into center conductor. While some of the
boxes are a bit beat up, these are NEW in factory sealed bags.

L5PDF 7/16 DIN Female
List: $36
Normal Discounted price: $30

YOUR PRICE: $10 each, plus shipping

L5PDM 7/16 DIN Male (price slightly higher as I do not have as many of
these)

YOUR PRICE: $12 each, plus shipping

THE CLOSEOUT BIN: I have a small quantity of the L45ADF connector, a
slightly older version of the L5PDF for $9 each, plus shipping.

I accept PayPal. These are not at my home, so shipping is generally within a
week, but can take up to 2 weeks. Respond via e-mail first. Thanks.--Mike,
WV2ZOW