Re: [VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use

To: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>,<VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use
From: "John Wilcox / NS1Z" <ns1z@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:04:55 -0000
If his equipment had been adequate he would have been too busy working
stations to waste your time and his with this petty complaint. Remember when
the calling frequency was 50.110? It almost seems like these slugs get their
ham ticket so that they can annoy more people, having already worn out their
welcome with the locals...