Re: [VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use

To: Gregg Seidl <k9kl@centurytel.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use
From: w0ld <w0ld@pcisys.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 04:24:43 -0600
One wonders what the gentleman, who gave you a hard time, was missing by
having you exercise the privileges of your license?

Those who are abusive about the calling frequency are sitting there waiting
for the "silent DX."  The "silent DX" never calls on the calling frequency
for fear of abuse.  This is a fairly dysfunctional, selfish approach to
working 6 meter DX.

Lauren W0LD