Re: [VHFcontesting] Keying IC-746 with signalink USB

To: CatWhiskR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Keying IC-746 with signalink USB
From: Dan_K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:50:45 -0400
Hi Terry,

It's been awhile, but it seems like on one of the acc. connectors there
is a key line for HF and another pin for VHF.  And the other connector
is used for the interface.    What I did was wire a jumper on the
un-used acc. plug so the HF and VHF lines are combined.  With the 746
you can only use one band at a time, so it has never caused me any problems.

Hope this makes sense.  If you are still having trouble, let me know and
I will pull out the manual and give you a better description.

73
Dan
--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269