[VHFcontesting] Answers to questions

To: "VHF Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Answers to questions
From: "Dave Larsen (WS2L)" <dirknj@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:18:04 -0400
I wish to thank everyone who sent emails to me about the questions that I have.
I will try to do the best I can to answer them all but it will take me a few
days. Today I am assembling my 13B2 and have to pick up a 6 meter antenna from
a friend to use in the CQ WW VHF contest. For those who sent pictures I can
only say WOW, some of the rover systems are just awesome. I'm not sure if I am
going to do any roving this year but next year I will have my pick up all set
to operate 50, 144 and 432 MHz.

Thank you to all !