Re: [VHFcontesting] why 6 and 2 meters only?

To: "Tad Danley" <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] why 6 and 2 meters only?
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:21:12 -0500
On 7/18/07, Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> My plan is to get them addicted to the fun
> of contesting.  Once that is accomplished there will always be
> opportunities for other bands in the September ARRL contest!

Mike wrote

The past several years I haven't had the opportunity to do much
contesting and less roving.  That does not mean that I've lost my
heart for it.  I try to encourage "newbies" to get on the air with
modest FM rigs too.

http://www.ka5cvh.com/radio/vhf/contest.htm

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

My carbon footprint is bigger than your carbon footprint <g>!