Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover Tech: N1ESE/R moving forward

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover Tech: N1ESE/R moving forward
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.n1ese@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:21:44 -0400
Slow progress towards September but progress none the less.

On Monday I ordered a DPM144-5LVA from Directive Systems and it
arrived on Tuesday.  Today I was disgusted with the band conditions on
HF so I spent a couple hours and assembled it.  This is a really slick
looking antenna and I'm really glad I decided to go with a beam on
144.  There won't be much more progress until next month when I get
paid again.  *grin*  However, next month is when it will all start
coming together.

I *might* be operating 144 from K1WHS this weekend for the contest..
that is if Dave doesn't mind the fact that I don't operate CW.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH