[VHFcontesting] FM13 will be activated on 2M & 6M this weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FM13 will be activated on 2M & 6M this weekend
From: "Bill Fisher" <wvfisher@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:16:52 -0400
Hi Guys,
FYI.. the mostly all water grid, FM13 will be activated this weekend on
Saturday..
thought I'd share the information...

Heres a message from W4WNT..w4wnt@yahoo.com

The Brunswick Shores Amateur Radio Club ( KI4VGH ) will
be operating from the Southport-Fort Fisher NC ferry
terminal in FM13 during the VHF contest.  We will be
there from the beginning of the contest on Saturday at
2PM until 7:30PM when the terminal closes. After
7:30PM we'll move to another location outside the
terminal but still in FM13.  Look for us on 6m and 2m.
 We may also be there on Sunday, so turn those beams
towards the NC / SC coast during the contest.

Bill Turner, W4WNT