[VHFcontesting] contest...

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] contest...
From: <ku4ab2@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:49:25 -0500
 I have to be at the airport  Saturday evening ,  but I plan to be on the air
from em55db from 9p Saturday nite till i nod off.. and again Sunday.

6 meters 325 watts antennas at 50 and 106 ft
2 meters 170 watts  w/ a 19 element antenna at 110 ft
listen out for KU4AB and pray the bands bless us with an opening..some of you
guys should be able to hear me so point towards MEMPHIS and give me a shout..
144.200  and 50.125 or a few kcs one way or another..
    73's See ya on the air.!!     Phil