Re: [VHFcontesting] Missing Rover Response

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Missing Rover Response
From: KA2AEV@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:00:01 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2007 10:43:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wa4kxy@bellsouth.net writes:

some  consensus on what the rover rules should be IS NOT easy or quick.   Our
goal is to have some new rules in place for next years contests.   Note that
I said a goal not a promise.  You have now heard from the  VUAC.

73
Jim, W4KXY

WOW
That's a real cocky answer
Maybe someone should be working on his personality skills?
Maybe with people like this on the VUAC, this is why we don't have any
action!

And just remember guys, we just heard from the VUAC
THANKS

Mike
KA2AEV