Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF committee recomendations

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF committee recomendations
From: aa4zz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:55:20 -0400
Something I suggested long ago for VUCC (and DXCC as well): The ARRL should
allow contest contacts with stations who have submitted logs in ARRL contests
to be applied to VUCC and DXCC, without the need to submit QSL cards. After all
the ARRL has the log in their computer system somehwere already. The RSGB has
just announced that they will now do this for? the IOTA award/contest.

73 Paul AA4ZZ