Re: [VHFcontesting] A possible use I have wanted o try for VHFcontesting

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] A possible use I have wanted o try for VHFcontesting/Rover use....
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
----- Original Message ----
http://www4.qth.com/~isisocom/propnet/HamIM/HamIM.html
---------------------------

Yup, that's the link for the HamIM strategy.  It clearly spells out how to
reconfigure your operations to be compliant with today's ARRL rules for VHF
contests.  You beat me to pointing it out...and that's great!  I'm glad that
others can still find it.

Notice the keyboard QSO that was captured with a Rover?  (Yup...that's the
N2JMH psycho rover)  That is a powerful indication of how useful HamIM can be.
Just remember though...HamIM is not the be-all-and-end-all.  It is simply a
tool that one can choose to use...or not.

Ev, W2EV