[VHFcontesting] "stuck rover bonus points"

To: David Schumacher <dreamcatcher_two@sbcglobal.net>,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] "stuck rover bonus points"
From: "Eric Smith" <kb7dqh@donobi.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:35:53 -0700
Not sure about that... another "rule change??"  Been stuck
in snow (twice!) and sand roving in contests...  My first
rover vehicle was named as the result of one particular
misadventure during a Spring Sprint... Something about
"roving where one shoudn't be roving"... The other rover
that towed me out of the snow in that contest ran the last
mile in 4WD to get to me... and my rover vehicle was TWO
wheel drive...

Eric
KB7DQH