Re: [VHFcontesting] "stuck rover bonus points"

To: "Stephen Hicks, N5AC" <n5ac@n5ac.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] "stuck rover bonus points"
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:10:55 -0500 (CDT)
Wow, quite an experience, Steve!

I've found that the $50 annual fee for full access to Topozone
http://www.topozone.com is well worth it.  You can access any topo map on
your computer for free but with the annual fee it allows you to download
unlimited USGS topo quads.  You can also access aerial photos on the
website if you pay the annual fee.  Downloading them is extra cost but you
can at least see black and white aerial photos of most of the USA and
high-resolution color aerial photos of metro areas.

These have been great help to me in making sure the terrain matches the
maps (which it often doesn't).

73, Zack W9SZ