[VHFcontesting] K8GP - VHF Contest WSJT, EME & CW skeds

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8GP - VHF Contest WSJT, EME & CW skeds
From: "Grid Pirates Contest Group" <k8gp2007@k8gp.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:59:44 +0000
K8GP 50, 144, 222 & 432 MHz WSJT terrestrial skeds and
144 & 432 MHz EME CW operation in Sept. ARRL VHF Contest
The K8GP  Grid Pirates will again be operating  the September
ARRL VHF Contest on  Spruce, Knob (FM08fq) the tallest
mountain in West Virginia.  Running high power and big
antennas, K8GP will be on all bands  from 50 MHz through
the microwaves bands.

This year we will be running WSJT skeds on 50, 144, 222 and
432 MHz. We still have a number of  free 30 minute time slots
which we would like to fill.  If you are within 1100 or so miles
of FM08fq, run reasonable power, and would like to make a
WSJT (FSK441A) or a CW sked on 50 thru 222 MHz or
if you are within 800 miles and would like to run a 432 MHz
JT6M or CW sked,  please send us an email request ASAP.

K8GP WSJT sked slots for Sunday morning,  Sept. 9, 2007
are available at the following UTC times:

50 MHz
----------
06:30-07:00 UTC
07:00-07:30
07:30-08:00
08:30-09:00

144 MHz
------------
05:00-05:30 UTC
05:30-06:00
06:00-06:30
07:30-08:00

After moonrise, from 08:00-09:00 K8GP will be on CW
on 144.025 MHz running  Moonbounce (EME).
K8GP will call CQ on the EVEN minutes (00, 02, 04., etc.)
and listen on ODD minutes, looking especially for
stations in Europe.

222 MHz
------------
05:00-05:30 UTC
05:30-06:00
06:30-07:00
07:00-07:30
08:00-08:30
09:30-10:00

432 MHz
------------
All 30 minute slots from 05:00-09:00 UTC on Sept. 9
 are available for WSJT (JT6M) or CW skeds.

On Sept. 9 from 09:00 to 12:00 UTC,  K8GP will be on CW
on 432.015 MHz with a KW and a large AZ/EL mounted
array of yagis. We will be looking for  (EME) Moonbounce
QSOs.  K8GP will send CQ the first  2 1/2 minutes
(at 00, 05, 10, 15, etc.) on CW,  looking especially for 70 cm
European QSOs.

If you are interested in running a sked with K8GP,
please contact us at   k8gp2007@k8gp.net
before 23:59 UTC Wednesday, Sept. 5.
We will confirm all skeds via email ASAP.

73 de Rich - K1HTV
K8GP sked coordinator
k8gp2007@k8gp.net